Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Classroom Activities!

As some of you may already know I am currently a Graduate student and working towards my Masters in Theatre Education. This summer I am taking some wonderful classes! Last night I began an exciting class titled “Acting and Directing Lab”. After only one class I can already tell that I am going to walk away with so many wonderful new exercises to present in my classroom!

Last night we learned a fun exercise called “Hug-Tag”. It’s all about ensemble-building, energy, and creativity! Ever since we finished the activity I have been looking forward to trying it out with my Musical Theatre class this evening! The girls have been working so hard on their recital piece, and I know that they are going to do a great job on their performance! They certainly deserve a fun round of “Hug-Tag” at the end of tonight’s class!

Happy Dancing!!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment