Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun at the Maryland Faerie Festival!

I'm back in Potomac, and I'm so glad to see my pink tutu desk and the familiar faces of the students and parents! On Sunday, I had the pleasure of helping our Ballet Performance Company perform at the Maryland Faerie Festival in Upper Marlboro, MD. What a great experience for them and for me! Our Ballet Performance Company girls work so hard and it shows through each and every performance they do. The venue was interesting and the girls were troopers, performing outside in their beautiful costumes in the grass! The performance was wonderful, the girls did such a great job.

Auditions begin for our Fall 2010 Nutcracker Season for Ballet Performance Company in June, so please inquire if your ballerina is interested in performing in The Nutcracker this fall!

Happy Dancing,
Sarah Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment