Monday, November 25, 2013

Miss Tess' favorite Thanksgiving crafts and list of thanks!

I love, love, LOVE crafting!

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I thought I would share some easy and cute Thanksgiving crafts that I found on the internet!

A Thankful Tree

Thankful Tree Thanksgiving Craft


 I thought this was SO cute and easy and would make a great centerpiece to show off to your Thanksgiving guests!

Cut leaf shapes out of colorful construction paper. On each leaf, you and your little one can write down something you are thankful for. Hang the leaves on a small, sturdy branch from outside that you have anchored in a plant pot full of sand or pebbles.

EXTRA: Decorate the pot with paint and stickers to make it more colorful!

(Click here for a link to the site.)





Turkey Shirts










 A white shirt, some fabric paint, and your little one's hands and feet! So fun and easy!

You can make one as a gift or keep it for yourself!










One for the grownups:

 Autumn Wreath
#fall #autumn #wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, felt







A Styrofoam wreath, some felt cut-out leaves, and a fancy ribbon.

Simply glue together and hang on your front door to impress all your neighbors!

So simple and elegant!











I thought I would end with a little list of things I am grateful for:
  • I am grateful for dance. What would my life be like without dance!? I would not be able to come to work everyday and be surrounded by wonderful kids and families. I would miss out on the wonderful opportunities of learning and growth and being a part of that.
  • I am thankful for reading and books. I am glad that Ballet Petite uses literature to teach children the arts. As an English graduate, I think reading and writing is so important. I'm also grateful for all the wonderful things we learn from reading and great literature in general. I always tell my siblings, "Put down the phone and pick up a book!"
  • I am grateful for ice cream. Why? I just like it a lot!
  • And last, of course, I am thankful for my family: my loving parents, my goofy siblings, my wonderful fiancĂ©, my delightful future in-laws, and my SUPER AWESOME Ballet Petite family!
Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

Peace and love!



 

 
Miss Tess
tessc@balletpetite.com


No comments:

Post a Comment