Friday, May 3, 2013

Meet Your Teacher- Miss Erin

How well do we know our favorite teachers? Let's find out!


Miss Erin, can we ask you something, please?

When did you first start dancing?
I started dancing at age 5 at a community center; then, the next year I moved to the dance studio I took class from all the way up through high school!

Where are you from?
Eldersburg, Maryland
 
Photo cred: Jen Guy Metcalf
Do you have any pets?
My family has a little cockapoo at home named Sophie!

What's your favorite dance style?
Contemporary Ballet


Have you ever performed?
Yes! I still love performing :)

What's your favorite movie?
Finding Nemo


Photo credit: Jen Guy Metcalf
What's your dream dance role?
Juliet in Romeo and Juliet

Where's your favorite place?
My grandparents' beach house in Ocean Pines, Maryland.  


Photo credit: Jen Guy Metcalf

No comments:

Post a Comment