Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Meet Your Teacher- Miss Amanda

How well do we know one of our favorite teachers? Let's find out!


Miss Amanda, we have some questions for you!


How long have you been dancing?
Thirteen or fourteen years. I started in middle school and danced all through high school and college, and I still haven't stopped.

Where are you from?
I was born in Richmond, Virginia, but I grew up  mostly in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and Buffalo, New York.


How big is your family?
My dad has 3 brothers, and my mom has  2 brothers, so I have a lot of cousins, aunts, and uncles! But my immediate family is small: just my mom, dad, and one sister.

Have you ever performed?
I've performed lots of times. Growing up, I did dance competitions and recitals, and I performed in plays and musicals at school. As a musical theatre and dance student in college, I performed in department and student-run productions. Since graduating, I've also performed in a few shows in the DC area.

What's your favorite place?
It's not where you go, it's the people you're with. I think I can have a great time anywhere in the world!


What's your hidden talent?
 I play piano, guitar, and ukulele; and I sing. I also love to bake in my free time (please feel free to share your favorite recipes with me!).

What is something you'd like to learn?
 I like learning to play new instruments-- I think my next attempt will be the harmonica.

What's your favorite hair accessory?
Absolutely scrunchies.







No comments:

Post a Comment