Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Camp may be ending soon, but Fall Classes are here!

Whose ready for another year of exciting and magical times at Ballet Petite and Youth Performing Arts? Fall classes start August 25th and there are a ton to choose from. From ballet to broadway to hip hop, there is a genre for every child.

Are you itching to dance sooner? It is not too late to register for one of our camps. The camp themes range from Tappin' Toes to American Girls. Visit our website for details or call us at 301-229-6882 for more details.

...And in honor of the camps sessions we have had so far, we wanted to include the some memorable quotes from some of our campers. This is just a little insight into a child's hardships during the Ballet Petite and YPA Camps:

"I just don't like this tutu. I need something fluffier."

"I have glitter in my belly button"

"Why is my mom staring at me in the window with a big smile on her face?"

"Can't we just stay in dance class all day and night? We do not ever have to go home!"

What has your tiny dancer said about Ballet Petite? We want to hear it! Post it on our blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment