Friday, May 20, 2011

Meet Miss Margie!

Miss Margie has been with Ballet Petite for a quite a few years now - not only is she experienced in our behind-the-scenes office work, she is an incredible teacher too! I got to ask her some questions the other day:


When did you start dancing?

At the age of 6.


When did you start at Ballet Petite?

In 2003. A friend reccomended BP to me since I had always worked with young children and had directed a children's art program at the National Cathedral. First, I was the manager of the Potomac location as well as in charge of birthday parties. One of my bets memories is going to New York City with the Musical Theater Performance Company! We saw shows, attended a special workshop, and went ice skating at the Rockefeller Center!


What is your favorite BP story?

Rainbow Fish!


What's your favorite snack food?

Hard to pick a favorite snack, because there are so many! I guess I would have to say mixed nuts! Or chunky peanut butter right out of the jar!


Thanks, Miss Margie!

No comments:

Post a Comment