Sunday, November 14, 2010

Petite Boutique: We love pink!

Hello Dancers!
While I was in the boutique today, I decided to play a little I Spy and you know what - I spied SO many items we have that are pink! If pink is your favorite color, then have we got some items for you! Pink socks, pink leg warmers, pink tights... but best of all - pink tutus!
I know we talked a little bit about the history of tutus, so I thought I'd show you some pictures of what we have and what some of our ballerinas wear for performance. We have some tutus that have many layers like this one:

And we have some tutus with beautiful details!
One of my favorite tutus is the one the teachers wear when they host our fairytale birthday parties!



Doesn't Miss Kasey look amazing?

Happy Dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment