Saturday, October 9, 2010

We're Back!

Hello All!
Sorry we've been MIA for a while... things always get crazy here at the start of the new school year. I moved to NY to start a graduate program, but I'll be in DC regularly enough to keep you up-to-date on whats going on with Ballet Petite! When I'm not here, Molly will be taking over for me, so keep an eye open for her, too!
Anyway, we're back now and excited about a number of changes you will start to notice over the next few weeks. Our blog (and facebook and twitter pages) is getting a make-over, so pardon our appearance as we prepare for a major redesign.
It is so nice to be back at Ballet Petite this Saturday! I've been in the office for most of the day, but I keep sneaking up to the front desk when I hear things getting crazy or hear some familiar voices to lend a helping hand. It feels like I never left! This morning I ran into a parent of one of my former Baby Dance students. My little ballerina is now dancing all on her own, and has a little sister who is just itching to start! Its really nice to watch the little siblings follow in their big sisters' steps.
Ballet Petite is all decked out for Halloween (already!) The boutique and studios are decorated in purple and orange toole, with sparkly creepy-crawlies to aid in the display. Halloween costumes are just flying off the racks, and custom orders are coming in at a dizzying pace! We have a wonderful costume parade every year during Halloween Week, so teachers as well as students are scrambling to find the perfect look for the occasion.
So many exciting things are going on at Ballet Petite, it is truly great to be back!
Happy Dancing,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment