Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rocking News!

Hi Ballet Petite Friends,

Sorry that we have been so quiet here lately. Lots of exciting changes and announcements to share with you. First off, I'm Deb, the new Company Director of our Bethesda Site! I have been with Ballet Petite since January and I am so excited for my new challange. The only nerves I have are filling Sophie's dance shoes. More about me later.

Onto one of our exciting annoucements! Our Musical Theatre Performance Company will be presenting... drum roll please....

SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK LIVE! Jr.
Musical Theatre Artistic Director: Katie Padgett
Musical Theatre Music Director: Jenni McGinnis
January 15th and 16th

AUDITION DATES
Bethesda, Thursday, August 26th
For ages 5 - 7, sign in at 3:00
Auditions start at 3:30
For ages 8+, sign in at 4:30
Auditions start at 5:00

McLean, Friday, August 27th
For ages 5 - 7, sign in at 3:00
Auditions start at 3:30
For ages 8+, sign in at 4:30
Auditions start at 5:00

Please call the office for more information or email Miss Katie at misskate@balletpetiteteachers.com

I am looking forward to keeping you posted on everthing that is going on at Ballet Petite!

Have a great day!
-deb

No comments:

Post a Comment