Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Visitors Week and Recital Buzz!

We are in the middle of our Visitors Week in Potomac and Kentlands, and the girls are enthralled for me to meet their visitors. So many students have come up to me to introduce me to their family members. I always enjoy watching the families walk out of the classroom with big smiles on their faces after watching their little ones perform in class. It's a very exciting time of year!

This weekend marks the end of our recitals for 2010! Our 5 year olds from Potomac, Kentlands and McLean will be performing this Saturday. After having 5 recitals this past weekend (with 3 in one day), I'm thinking this will be a breeze. I can't wait to see all of the students I've been watching all year on the big stage!

All the best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment